Dad who attacked woman walking home at night avoids jail ‘as he would lose his job’

You see the patriarchy would have all of this scum put away or ‘buried in the ground’ (not literally speaking). Trouble with feminists is that instead of calling out the system they go after men and claim that the system is somehow against them. Let’s take this case.

According the article it was a takeaway worker who ‘pulled’ a woman to the ground and molested her in Oldham, Greater Manchester, before fleeing after she managed to use the SOS function on her mobile phone.

What should be the penalty for molesting someone? Instead of asking for ‘cat calling’ to be made into a hate crime how about just putting molesting a child/adult at the same level as sexual assault, because that’s what it is.

Important to note, this happened on 11th December 2018 – so for over 2 years this woman, who already is struggling to go out as it is, now has to deal with problem with “is someone following me”.

Judgement in this case? NO JAIL TIME, NOW FREE TO GO OUT. Because he is the “sole earner” it appears that it is okay for this man to molest woman because he has a kid.

Next time, don’t question other countries and cultures – YOUR OWN COUNTRY IS ALLOWING PERVERTS/PEDOPHILES BACK ON THE STREETS!

Full post from the Daily Mirror newspaper below…

A dad-of-one who forced himself on a young woman as she walked home alone late at night walked free after complaining he would lose his job if he went to jail.

Takeaway worker Javed Miah, 23, ambushed the terrified victim in the street before pulling her to the floor and molesting her.

Miah only fled when the unnamed woman managed to used the SOS function on her mobile phone to call 999 which let out a loud beeping noise.

The victim who works as a store assistant in Oldham, Greater Manchester later told police: “Since the assault, I have not been able to leave the house or work.

”I do not know if he knows my route to work. I am scared to walk anywhere. I will have to rely on my friends or family to drive me to work out of fear.”

Miah, from, Shaw near Oldham, ran off down an alleyway but was arrested later.

At Tameside Magistrates’ Court he faced jail after admitting sexual assault but was sent on a sex offender rehabilitation programme after pleading he was a ”the sole earner” in his family. His lawyer said the attack was ”quite opportunistic.”

The incident occurred at 9pm on December 11 2018 in Oldham after the woman was on her way home from work.

Prosecutor Peter Conroy said: ”’She noticed there was a male walking behind her, and he bumped into her. Her right shoulder hurt and she lost her breath because of fear that she did not know what the defendant was going to do.

“The defendant asked if she knew what time it was and she replied.

“He continued to follow her for around another one minute and then the defendant went up to her and groped her bum cheek.

“She was shocked and frightened. She told him it was not right for him to do this.

“He had his arms around her chest and then the next thing she knew, she was on the floor on top of him. He lifted his right hand towards her crotch and started to move her hand up towards her chest.

“She said ‘my mind froze, I was in total shock’. She managed to get out her mobile phone and use the SOS function to call 999. This let out a loud beeping sound and this forced him to instantly let go and run away down an alleyway. She had said nothing to him to warrant giving him any right of doing this.”

Miah gave no comment in police interview. His lawyer Saul Comish said in mitigation: ”This offence was quite opportunistic.

”He is in employment at a takeaway where he works from 4-11 PM. He is married and is a father to a four-year-old child. If you feel a custodial sentence is required, he would lose his job and he the sole earner for his family, so this would have a significant impact.

“This incident was entirely out of character. He has a low risk of re-offending.”

Miah was sentenced to six months imprisonment, suspended for two years and will have to complete 250 hours of unpaid work.

He was also ordered to pay £213 in costs and sign the Sex Offender Register for seven years.

Sentencing JP David Quarnby said: “This was a cowardly and sustained attack on a young woman late at night.”